You are here:
rrisk: Risk modelling and auto-reporting in R
rrisk has been developed at the BfR as a prototype of a programme to support the risk assessor in the definition and reporting of quantitative risk models. The programme is based on the open source software „R“ and therefore falls under the GNU-licence (General Public License) for free distribution. rrisk is a project under development. Please note the conditions of use.
Features and developments goals of rrisk
The special features and development goals of the software are:
- Reproducibility, version control and portability are secured.
- Good practice of comprehensive and consistent documentation is embedded in user guidance.
- Transparency is ensured through identity between the model and its documentation and auto-reporting.
- State-of-art risk modelling methodology is available through rich and extensible functionality.
- The programme is freely availability and open for further participatory development.
Download of the software
The program and documentation can be downoaded below (use standard software to unpack RAR archive).Further required or recommended software to run rrisk
Contact in the case of questions
If you have any questions about the rrisk program, please contact PD Dr. Matthias Greiner, Matthias.Greiner@bfr.bund.de